Diamond Eyes H7, 5000 Lumen, 6000K, 40W
This product has a light temperature (the colour) of 6000 Kelvin (Midday sunlight is around 5780K) and produces a commanding 5000 Lumen (this determines how much / clearly you see).
Halogen filament bulbs generally achieve 3000 Kelvin with a light output of a 1000 Lumen / set.
The Diamond Eyes kit consumes 40W / set, a tiny amount compared to the 110W / set of Halogen lights, thus 63% less power consumption while producing 400% more light.
Installation type on this product is plug and play. This product comes with 2 x bulb (with heat sink attached) and 2 x ballast (1.8x4.7x2.2cm).
We compared our Diamond Eyes LED headlight replacement kit with a German Manufactured HID (Xenon) kit. The brightness produced on the same vehicle was very similar, the LED being pure white and the HID being (around 7000K) blue white.
Please view our video to see how unbelievably easy the LED headlight kit installation is. HID Xenon lights take more than two minutes to get to optimum temperature, meanwhile producing a green sludge of light. LED lights take a millionth of a second to reach maximum brightness. Instant on! See this video: HID Xenon VS Halogens VS OEM HID VS LED headlight replacement kit - YouTube
Our Diamond Eyes kit is a unique product with a braided copper wire designed for heat dissipation. The LED chip (bulb) produces no heat. Usually the base of the bulb produces heat, this needs to be vented to ensure long life of the headlight. The copper wire is very easy to manoeuvre into smaller spaces which makes this a lot easier for installation.
The Diamond Eyes LED headlight replacement kits are robust, long lasting and can endure all elements.
The operating voltage of this headlight kit is 9 – 24 Volts which makes this products suitable for an array of vehicles.
· Toyota Land Cruiser - H4, battery needs to be removed
· Toyota Hilux 4.0 V6 - H4, battery needs to be removed
· Toyota Camry (old model) H1 & H4
· Isuzu KB 300 TDi - H4
· Isuzu KB 300 TDI – H1 (Halogen type spotlights, we did a LED bulb conversion – major improvement)
· Ford Ranger 3.0 TDI - H4, windscreen washer water reservoir needs to be removed - 2 size 10 nuts (extra 5 mins)
· Toyota Condor - H4
· Mazda Drifter - H4, windscreen-washer water reservoir needs to be removed - 2 size 10 nuts (extra 5 mins)
· Audi A3 2.0 FSI - H7, High Beam (The Diamond Eyes is the only kit that will fit the high beam of Audi's and vehicles with a similar high beam design - zero space for a fan, this is where the copper braid is very handy)
· VW beetle H4 - headlamps need to be removed
Toyota Corolla - H4
Our LED headlight replacement kits are water -, vibration- and shockproof.
Our LED headlight replacement kits are equipped with only the best chips (where the light is produced – with halogen bulbs it is a tungsten filament) named CREE chips. CREE is an American company with the highest quality chips. One can expect triple the life of CREE chips compared to other brands.
* This product is not CANBUS compatible. We recommend the following product. If however, you would like to install the ‘Diamond Eyes’ LED bulb replacement kit on a vehicle that is equipped with a CANBUS system, you have to install a resistor to the vehicle wiring.
Ø Up to 63% less in energy consumption
Ø Extended lifespan, 30,000 hrs +
Ø Precise colour rendering
Ø Eliminates any future bulb replacement
Ø Plug & Play DIY
Ø Prudent energy usage
Ø Reduction in eye strain – Headaches, fatigue
Ø 18 month warranty
Ø Easy to install - uses existing fixtures
Ø Made of recyclable materials
Ø Environmentally friendly product
Ø Zero Electromagnetic Interference / Radio Frequency